- 2018 CPT® & ICD-10-CM Updates
- Documentation Requirements
- E/M Coding for ENT
- Modifiers & Global Periods
- Lesions & Wound Repair
- Ear Coding: Cerumen Removal, Microscopes, Ear Wicks, Tympanoplasties, Audiology & Vestibular procedures
- Nasal/Sinus Coding: Turbinates, Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty, Sinus Surgeries, Balloon Sinuplasty, DRAF procedures, Stereotactic Navigation.
- Throat & Neck Coding: Tonsillectomies, Laryngoscopies, Bronchoscopies, Esophagoscopies, Thyroidectomy, Parotidectomy.
- And More!
A message from your instructor
Before you go...
Sign-Up for the E2E Newsletter
“I recently attended the Ears, Nose, & Throats, Oh My! workshop and recommend it to anyone seeking additional Otolaryngology education. I find myself referring to the resources frequently that Jennifer provided. We were so impressed with the quality of education that we have selected E2E Health Solutions as our provider of choice.”Karen Mannes
“Jennifer developed and implemented a series of coding compliance and practice security educational opportunities that greatly benefited our staff and physicians. These coding workshops and seminars that were regularly attended and received the highest reviews from our physicians and staff.”Howard S. Kotler, MD
“Jennifer is very good at breaking down a complex situation while making it fun and interesting. She truly wants every coder and physician to be the best, compliant coder/biller possible.”Lillian Perry, CPC
“If you are interested in billing, coding, and MANY other services, Jennifer is THE ONE! She is totally dedicated and proficient in everything she has to offer. Not to mention a great person. Thank you for all you do to ensure I get the absolute best.”Jennifer Powell
“Jennifer is an excellent teacher when it comes to billing and coding for complicated specialty surgeries. Her training is thorough and promotes critical thinking, detailed double checks, and researching solutions to questions without obvious answers.”Ursula Gruber